Sunday 19 October 2014

Cardinal Burke on the Extraordinary Synod of Bishops

I highly recommend listening to this wonderful interview by Raymond Arroyo with Cardinal Burke. Cardinal Burke has a wonderful grasp of Catholicism and is always a pleasure to listen to. Here are his final words from the interview but please listen to the whole thing:

"What I'm hoping is that the Church's really rich and beautiful Magisterium with regards to marriage and the family will be brought to light again and held up. I think of, for instance, of the encyclical Casti Connubi of Pius XI, I think of Familiaris Consortio, I think of Humanae Vitae. There is just a whole body of wonderful teaching on marriage and the family and so I really hope that the Synod will draw us all to go back and plum again the depths of that teaching"


No comments:

Post a Comment